We just updated our PHP library to 2.2.0 and further to 2.2.1 which is a minor fix with its changes added up to this changelog.
- Users are now allowed to specify their User Agent.
- User Agent reports library and integration versions used.
data-integrationattribute to the widget reporting its version together with the library version used.
Here is a reporting example:
$api = new Uploadcare\Api(UC_PUBLIC_KEY, UC_SECRET_KEY); $api->setFramework('Wordpress', '4.9.5'); $api->setExtension('PHPUploadcare-Wordpress', '2.6.0');
- User Agent reporting now uses a new default format.
$api->getUserAgent()was deprecated and will be completely removed in the next major version. Replacement:
- Updated the
$api->getGroupList($options = array())method.
- Mistakes in method descriptions.
- Hitting max throttling attempts when a request was successful.