Our Ruby library v2 was updated to 2.1.1. Also, we introduced reporting features into v1 of the lib with the latest 1.2.1 update.
uploadcare-ruby allows you to implement Uploadcare APIs as a Ruby gem.
The 2.x release implements REST API v0.5 which uses new pagination for the
Uploadcare::Api::GroupList were revamped.
The core features of the new file/group list API are:
- Transparent pagination via an enumerable interface.
- On-demand object loading.
- Item ordering, filtering, and slicing.
- Support for the
storeflag in Upload API methods.
- Methods to store/delete multiple files at once:
- Switched to REST API v0.5.
- Implemented pagination for files and groups.
POST/GET/DELETEparams are now sent as JSON instead of being form-encoded.
- (2.1.1, 1.2.1) Allow users to override their User-Agent header.
- (2.1.1, 1.2.1) User-Agent reporting format now includes the gem name, version, and environment.