We continue supporting the Uploadcare Widget v2. However, we will mostly be releasing patches with bug fixes.
The new version comes with the following updates:
AUTHORS.txtfile to the repo to give credit to those contributing to the project. Yoo-hoo, thanks folks xf0x9fx92x9b
- Updated README:
- New sections: xe2x80x9cSecurity issuesxe2x80x9d and xe2x80x9cFeedback.xe2x80x9d
- References to the widget v3.
- Table of contents.
- Updated the package description.
- Displaying a wrong image when a set of files gets dragged and dropped onto a widget in a single-file mode, issue #443.
- Video seeking in Chrome, #460.
- Multipart uploading: no extra headers are now sent.
- Previewing videos in Safari on iOS, see #463.
this.settings is undefinederror when using the
We strongly advise updating to 2.11.1 or going all the way up to v3, see migration guide.
To install the latest v2:
npm install uploadcare-widget@2
<script src="https://ucarecdn.com/libs/widget/2.x/uploadcare.full.min.js" charset="utf-8"></script>