Location: St.Petersburg, Russia/Remote
Seniority: Mid-Senior Level
Schedule: Full time
Team: Marketing, Insights Function
Uploadcare gives companies simple, powerful and developer-friendly building blocks to handle file uploading and delivery so they can free up resources to focus on innovation. We have built an all-in-one file handling solution that serves files up to 4x faster than in-house built solutions and traditional CDNs.
Uploadcare is loved by customers, it is well funded and cash-positive. We work with thousands of businesses across the world, from startups and SMBs to world-famous names like Universal, L’Oreal, PandaDoc and Berkeley.
Help Uploadcare form strong product and market expertise
Uploadcare accumulates a lot of customer, market and product insights which usually come as a pile of partially sorted engineering or marketing data, or siloed analytic platform reports. When properly studied and packed, it helps us:
- better know our customer;
- make even better product much faster;
- make more effective business decisions to gain the competitive edge and be flexible;
- share our expertise with the market.
These are also the primary goals you will head to when joining our Insights team. As an Uploadcare BI & Insights Researcher, you will be responsible for fast and savvy picking and packing all our incoming analytical data into various profound and yet beautiful reports for teams, customers, press and investors. You should be comfortable diving deep into scattered numbers and facts, and transforming unsorted chaos into excel, PPT, diagram reports, PDFs or other products with all data visualized and clearly explained. God of analytical tools, you can make a brilliant insight of seemingly unrelated facts, pick the right metric or figure and explain its business impact. You should also know what Business Intelligence is, and how business insights (and metrics taken from them) can boost the competitive edge.
We’re looking for candidates who raise the level of our teams. You should value and practice transparency, have the humility to accept your weaknesses and continuously strive to improve both personally and professionally.
If you’re motivated, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
In this role, you will
- Quickly define a) who needs what kind of data or/and report, b) what should done for this.
- Go through raw data (e. g. after client interview or in our analytics dashboards) and take every effective insight that’s really meaningful for product awareness, PR and decision making.
- Pack all this properly into a bulk of clear and smart reports to meet all defined needs.
- Ask the right questions when participating in client or teammate interview and track the answers.
- Contribute to develop and refine our analytics and research process.
- Collaborate across teams to better focus insight-getting efforts.
- Take responsibility for what you build and the results you produce.
- Work in a modern analytical ecosystem with various tools, from GA and Hotjar to Amplitude, Segment and Autopilot.
You might be a fit if you have
- 3+ years of BI and Research experience in tech, with a track record of a top performer.
- Keen interest in the tech industry, and a good knowledge of online analytical tools.
- A skill of making great and comprehensive reports fast.
- A mind of self-starter who enjoys the challenge of a demanding and varied workflow.
- Passion about explaining and presenting complex things clearly.
- Quality. You take pride in everything you build as a reflection of yourself.
- Experience in various kinds of reporting, business and engineering, is a plus.
- Experience in setting up and tuning various analytical tools is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills — ability to quickly divide meaningful data from meaningless one.
- A world-class team of visionaries building the world-class product.
- Competitive base and uncapped commission structure.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- Comprehensive healthcare package.
- Generous vacation policy.
- Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences.
- We spend time together — Friday Fun, retreats 2 times a year and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents.
- Team breakfast catered few times per week & happy hours.
- Pet and drone-friendly office in St. Petersburg, Russia. We have a welsh corgi!
Send us a short email telling about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org