Location: St.Petersburg, Russia/Remote
Seniority: Mid-Senior Level
Schedule: Full time
Team: Marketing, Funnel Function
Uploadcare gives companies simple, powerful and developer-friendly building blocks to handle file uploading and delivery so they can free up resources to focus on innovation. We have built an all-in-one file handling solution that serves files up to 4x faster than in-house built solutions and traditional CDNs.
Uploadcare is loved by customers, it is well funded and cash-positive. We work with thousands of businesses across the world, from startups and SMBs to world-famous names like Universal, L’Oreal, PandaDoc and Berkeley.
Help Uploadcare streamline and boost B2B conversion
Digital marketing funnels and customer journeys. They’re always should be controlled and tested to choose the best one. In Uploadcare, we use marketing automation tools and apply effective measurables, with ROI and proven KPI in mind. We are swift and flexible enough to test and apply many hypothesis, and balanced enough to keep and implement best practices we collect on this way.
Thus, as an Uploadcare Conversion Funnel Manager, you will be responsible for providing the most effective online conversion chain in SaaS + B2B + CDN market combining various routes, channels and customer touchpoints. Given the space to experiment and grow our market presence faster, you will be backed by a team of tech-savvy and data-driven professionals.
We’re looking for candidates who raise the level of our teams. You should value and practice transparency, have the humility to accept your weaknesses and continuously strive to improve both personally and professionally.
If you’re motivated, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
In this role, you will
- Handle existing and start new effective conversion chains and funnels.
- Analyse the current marketing and business needs to define the best cohort, channel, style and tactics for each funnel.
- Ensure that all our funnel-related activities go in line with certain conversion routes, and we have all necessary customer touchpoints for it.
- Apply right scripts to each cohort, and immediately report if we have too much ‘poor-quality’ signups, where, from and why (that is, our funnels and insights need improvement).
- Constantly check how to optimize the funnel we have now according to our goals and Business Strategy.
- Set clear tasks and collaborate seamlessly between in-house and freelance designers, copywriters, and frontends.
- Work closely with the Insights team to set up and collect all necessary analytics.
- Work closely with the Product team to contribute to product improvement.
- Act before digital and market trends change dramatically, thus influencing the market.
- Contribute to develop and refine our lead generation and marketing automation processes.
- Take responsibility for what you build and the results you produce.
- Work in a modern marketing automation and analytical ecosystem with various tools, like Intercom, Amplitude, Segment and Autopilot.
You might be a fit if you have
- 3+ years of global digital marketing experience in tech, with a track record of a top performer.
- Keen interest in the tech industry, and a good knowledge of various marketing automation platforms and analytical tools.
- A mind of self-starter who enjoys the challenge of a demanding and varied workflow.
- Passion about finding the best ways to predict market trends and shifts before things change, to capture and convert target audience into customers.
- Flexibility to timely change tactics and strategy when getting poor results.
- Quality. You take pride in everything you build as a reflection of yourself.
- B2B and SaaS digital marketing experience is a plus.
- A good knowledge of what Customer Journey and Jobs to be Done are.
- Profound analytical skills — ability to quickly define target audience or cohort, make a route overview and predict possible outcomes.
- A world-class team of visionaries building the world-class product.
- Competitive base and uncapped commission structure.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- Comprehensive healthcare package.
- Generous vacation policy.
- Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences.
- We spend time together — Friday Fun, retreats 2 times a year and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents.
- Team breakfast catered few times per week & happy hours.
- Pet and drone-friendly office in St. Petersburg, Russia. We have a welsh corgi!
Send us a short email telling about yourself to email@example.com