Location: St.Petersburg, Russia/Remote
Seniority: Mid-Senior Level
Schedule: Full time
Team: Marketing, Content Function
Uploadcare gives companies simple, powerful and developer-friendly building blocks to handle file uploading and delivery so they can free up resources to focus on innovation. We have built an all-in-one file handling solution that serves files up to 4x faster than in-house built solutions and traditional CDNs.
Uploadcare is loved by customers, it is well funded and cash-positive. We work with thousands of businesses across the world, from startups and SMBs to world-famous names like Universal, L’Oreal, PandaDoc and Berkeley.
Help Uploadcare win more loyal customers, users and developers
Uploadcare has a strong and loyal tech and customer community, and we are constantly reaching for more. Today, we need to strengthen and engage our decision-making, senior tech and business audience, targeting them in social media and communication platforms. As an Uploadcare Community Marketer & Outreach Coordinator, you will be responsible for making community love us through our content, and outreaching for more (including influencers and other persons we need).
You will mainly do with SMM, reddit-like activities and lead warming communication (closely connected with our Academy project, first of all). In spite of strictly marketing goals, we encourage creative freedom and bringing value to customers, audience and community we carefully grow. Uploadcare Content Function is a team of tech-savvy and data-driven professionals, so you can make fantastic things faster.
We’re looking for candidates who raise the level of our teams. You should value and practice transparency, have the humility to accept your weaknesses and continuously strive to improve both personally and professionally.
If you’re motivated, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
In this role, you will
- Take care of our organic channels like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Linkedin etc., providing our social presence and making our organic chains work for business.
- Communicate with IT crowd on the most popular and relevant platforms/boards.
- Get public feedback and giving what people would love.
- Reach out for influencers and experts we need to boost our brand and product awareness.
- Make Uploadcare public channels the best place for CDN expertise ever, also minding promo and engagement triggers.
- Collect, plan and implement our SMM tactics and ideas, transforming them into really fantastic content and activities.
- Dive deep into tech details and explain things properly for other markets.
- Turn some by-passing news, cases, and even corporate fuckups into a traffic-generating messages.
- Set clear tasks and collaborate seamlessly between in-house and freelance designers, copywriters, and frontends, as well as PR people.
- Work closely with the Funnel team to contribute to better SEO and target audience conversion.
- Work closely with the Product team to contribute to product improvement.
- Take responsibility for what you build and the results you produce.
You might be a fit if you have
- 3+ years of global experience in tech SMM and, with a track record of a top performer.
- Decent Outreach experience is a plus.
- Passion for social media activity, being ready to help people get connected with our brand, ideology and product.
- Understanding the difference between audiences and tone of voice for each.
- Except community, passion and skills for communicating with our existing and potential clients through social media.
- Clear awareness that an unsatisfied customer is a good chance to publicly hone our reputation.
- Passion about diving deep into the product and target audience to make our expertise both useful and attractive.
- Ability to produce engaging SMM posts quickly.
- Eye for detail, analytical skills and ability to prioritize workflow independently.
- A mind of self-starter who enjoys the challenge of a demanding and varied workflow.
- Good communication skills in both business and geek environment.
- Business and performance focus, with the ability to understand business priorities and achieve individual and team targets.
- Flexibility to timely change tactics and strategy when getting poor results.
- Quality. You take pride in everything you build as a reflection of yourself.
- B2B and SaaS content creation experience is a plus.
- A world-class team of visionaries building the world-class product.
- Competitive base and uncapped commission structure.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- Comprehensive healthcare package.
- Generous vacation policy.
- Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences.
- We spend time together — Friday Fun, retreats 2 times a year and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents.
- Team breakfast catered few times per week & happy hours.
- Pet and drone-friendly office in St. Petersburg, Russia. We have a welsh corgi!
Send us a short email telling about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org