In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to use Postman to create a filegroup with a request to Upload API.
- First, download Postman here and install it on your computer
- Create a new request. Click the New button in the top-left corner and select Request
- Set request type to Post
https://upload.uploadcare.comas the request URL
- Below, switch to the Body tab and set its type to form-data
- Add pub_key key and set its value to your project’s public key
- Add keys with file UUIDs below. Each key should be named file[n] where n is its index.
The screenshot below shows how your request should look like
Now click Send, and in the response area, you’ll get a response from Upload API with JSON containing a URL of the group created.