Remote / Full time
We are looking for an experienced Developer Relations Manager with an Engineering background who will build a diverse community full of talented engineers, and showcase Uploadcare to a wider audience!
Potential projects include, but not limited to:
- Find brand advocates and build strong relationships with them to increase Uploadcare’s online visibility
- Increase positive brand mentions. You’ll be responsible for creating engaging technical content (blog posts, tutorials, workshops) and making sure that developers in the community have a smooth journey and can accomplish their goals with Uploadcare
- Help our Product Team write cool integrations with other products, supporting external developers and improving their developer experience
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Define Uploadcare’s developer relations strategy and constantly adjust it to the need of the community
- Engage with developers, directly and via online developer communities (e.g. Dev.to, Stack Overflow, Reddit, Hackernews)
- Advocate for the needs of developers within Uploadcare and share feedback received from the community with our product teams
- Contribute to the community by participating in online developer events
- Host webinars and help run workshops
- Provide technical support to developers using the Uploadcare Platform or connect them with the customer success team for developer resources
- Create technical content for the community’s needs: blog posts, tutorials, project demos
- Together with the Product Team, you’ll maintain and extend product integrations
- 3-5 years of experience working in developer relations, developer advocacy, developer evangelism, developer community management, or a related field
- An extensive track record with software and web development and using a variety of APIs
- A team player with strong attention to detail who takes ownership and responsibility with excellent communication skills — verbal and written
- Someone committed to developing the best work experience and who will add to our great culture
- Extensive experience in products for Developers, Developer Tools, or SaaS is a big plus.
- Someone with a strong GitHub account - this will be your advantage.
Uploadcare gives companies simple, powerful and developer-friendly building blocks to handle file uploading and delivery so they can free up resources to focus on innovation. We have built an all-in-one file handling solution that serves files faster than in-house built solutions and traditional CDNs.
Customers love Uploadcare; it is well funded and cash-positive. We work with thousands of tech-savvy businesses worldwide, from startups and SMBs like Shogun to SaaS businesses like PandaDoc and enterprise businesses like L’Oreal and Samsonite.
- Nothing is de-facto. We challenge technology and opinions to build the most powerful product.
- We’re laser-focused. We solve complex problems one step after another; it makes them easier and allows us to ship sooner and continually evolve our understanding.
- Shipping is just the beginning. The sooner we ship, the sooner we get feedback on our assumptions and our solution to learn quickly if we have an impact. Shipping is just the first of many exciting steps.
- Occam’s Razor. We believe that 1 elegant solution is always better than a swiss-army knife of 300 different features and tools. Smart is always better than complex.
- Skill and imagination are the true merits of a person. We build a company with limitless opportunities to grow. We are owners; we are people who act as if it was their company, people who realize that, actually, it is their company.
Uploadcare is headquartered in Vancouver, but many of our teams and roles are remote-first.
Interested in joining the team and helping us build the most powerful and developer-friendly product on the market? Please drop us a line to email@example.com, and include a brief note introducing yourself, and a few words about why Uploadcare is interesting to you.