We are looking for a Head of Partnership to lead our efforts in building trusted win/win partnerships and accelerating revenue. You will work directly with the CEO and will be responsible for expanding Uploadcare’s business network among software development companies as well as startup accelerators and incubators across the globe. Your main goal will be uncovering demand for Uploadcare amid partners’ external clients and alumni. Activities will include reaching out to potential partners, establishing lasting relationships that lead to contract negotiations and hitting financial goals. You should demonstrate enthusiasm, and entrepreneurial spirit. This position requires excellent written and oral communication skills, creativity, and an existing international business network.
What is Uploadcare?
Uploadcare builds next-gen content uploading and delivery, image intelligence, and on-the-fly image transformation solutions.
We help Online Retail, E-learning, and telehealth to increase their revenue. Our journey started nine years ago, and we currently work with various businesses from across the world like L’Oreal, Zillow, Indeed and Mozilla.
What you’ll do
- Build and drive partnerships with both global software development agencies and accelerators/incubators that can be offering Uploadcare to its external clients;
- Collaborate with Uploadcare’s product and marketing teams to understand our partners’ universal pains and influence our internal product roadmap as it relates;
- Evaluate and prioritize partnership opportunities, establishing key performance indicators that will determine the ultimate success of the partnerships;
- Maintaining all aspects of partnership go-to-market, ensuring that both parties hit their respective timelines;
- Create strong relationships with partners and the sales team in order to drive more partner sourced revenue, which you will have the primary responsibility for.
- Communicate and educate with all levels of partners, building a comprehensive, structured program for training and enablement.
- Develop joint business plans with partners, plan and forecast growth for key partner accounts;
- Drive co-marketing and promotion opportunities that generate new interest in Uploadcare.
- 5+ years of experience in alliances / partnerships / business development in the software/technology industry;
- Strong leadership, intellectual curiosity, analytical, sales and partnering skills with a proven ability to exceed quota and achieve goals with a strong results orientation;
- Demonstrated ability to independently and logically frame a problem, provide the analysis required to answer the question, and drive the resolution;
- Proven ability to negotiate complex contracts with large companies and generate pipeline and revenue leveraging partner relationships;
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter who can roll up their sleeves or up-level in an executive briefing as needed to generate results;
- Broad high-tech industry knowledge, business acumen, and a passion for delivering business outcomes to customers;
- Familiarity with the CDN and file management ecosystem, SaaS, and the technology landscape.
Uploadcare is headquartered in Vancouver, but many of our teams and roles are remote-first.
- In-market salary and bonus based on both your and your team results.
- A world-class team of skilled professionals putting their effort and vision to build a world-class product.
- Generous vacation policy.
- Sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences.
- All teams meet at retreats two times a year to spend time together and work in close cross-team collaboration to better understand each other.
- We value mutual respect, mindfulness, and diversity.
- We communicate heavily and are team players.
- Results matter more than long working hours.
- We are transparent.
- We embrace failure. It’s a part of the learning process.
- We speak our minds.
- We grow personally and at work.
Interested in joining the team? Please send an email to include a brief note introducing yourself, your Linkedin profile, CV, and a few words about why Uploadcare is interesting to you.