Do you love working with developers? Let’s unite our efforts!
Uploadcare is on a mission to build a dev-to-dev platform that would unite engineers around our brand. We want to form a community to enable like-minded developers to connect, share ideas, collaborate on projects, and support each other. We are looking for a creative, hands-on, and mission-focused Community Manager with an Engineering background who will help us build and run our community and will be our voice in it.
Potential projects include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and launching the Uploadcare dev community program.
- Working on creating joint projects and technical content with our community members.
- Building Uploadcare online presence.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Building and running a dev community program;
- Finding new people to join the community & building strong connections with developers and empowering them to launch joint projects, creating content, etc.;
- Building Uploadcare’s presence in relevant communities for developers where our audience looks for updates, best practices, and support.
- Creating distribution plans and seeding content created by our community across relevant channels;
- Taking care of the community members and making sure that developers have a smooth journey and can accomplish their goals with Uploadcare;
- Maintaining the brand’s social media channels.
- 3-5 years of experience working in developer relations, developer advocacy, developer evangelism, developer community management, or a related field.
- An extensive track record with software and web development and using a variety of APIs.
- A team player with strong attention to detail who takes ownership and responsibility with excellent communication skills — verbal and written.
- Someone committed to developing the best work experience and who will add to our great culture.
- Extensive experience in products for Developers, Developer Tools, or PaaS is a big plus.
- A strong presence in dev communities will be your advantage.
Uploadcare gives companies simple, powerful, and developer-friendly building blocks to handle file uploading and delivery so they can free up resources to focus on innovation. We have built an all-in-one file handling solution that serves files faster than in-house-built solutions and traditional CDNs.
Customers love Uploadcare; it is well funded and cash-positive. We work with thousands of tech-savvy businesses worldwide, from startups and SMBs like Shogun to SaaS businesses like PandaDoc and enterprise businesses like L’Oreal and Samsonite.
- Nothing is de-facto. We challenge technology and opinions to build the most powerful product.
- We’re laser-focused. We solve complex problems one step after another; it makes them easier and allows us to ship sooner and continually evolve our understanding.
- Shipping is just the beginning. The sooner we ship, the sooner we get feedback on our assumptions and our solution to learn quickly if we have an impact. Shipping is just the first of many exciting steps.
- Occam’s Razor. We believe that 1 elegant solution is always better than a swiss-army knife with 300 different features and tools. Smart is always better than complex.
- Skill and imagination are the true merits of a person. We build a company with limitless opportunities to grow. We are owners; we are people who act as if it was their company, people who realize that, actually, it is their company.
Uploadcare is headquartered in Vancouver, but many of our teams and roles are remote-first.
Interested in joining the team and helping us build the most powerful and developer-friendly product on the market? Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include a brief note introducing yourself, and a few words about why Uploadcare is interesting to you.