What Will You Be Doing?
We want more engineers to discover Uploadcare not only by reading awesome content but also by producing it with us. That’s why we’re looking for an experienced Tech Content Creator / Manager with an engineering background.
If your articles make it to the top Hackernews/Reddit/Dev.to/Hashnode and you’re interested in growing and leading a content production team, let’s chat.
- Rethink our content strategy and ensure that we create high-quality technical content aimed at engineers and CTO’s.
- Invite tech content creators to collaborate on our blog and dev communities (dev.to, medium, Hashnode, etc.).
- Lead, prioritize, and coordinate the daily work of external writers and designers to ensure the quality, consistency, and accuracy of the content—Building and maintaining relationships with them for ongoing content partnerships and other projects.
- Edit and review content to make sure it’s interesting and straight to the point.
- Collaborate with the SEO team in building the content strategy and optimizing content.
- Extensive experience in writing technical content for engineers.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Experience working with developer communities will be a great plus.
- A team player with strong attention to detail who takes ownership and responsibility with excellent communication skills — verbal and written
- Someone committed to developing the best work experience and who will add to our great culture.
Uploadcare gives companies simple, powerful and developer-friendly building blocks to handle file uploading and delivery so they can free up resources to focus on innovation. We have built an all-in-one file handling solution that serves files faster than in-house built solutions and traditional CDNs.
Customers love Uploadcare; it is well funded and cash-positive. We work with thousands of tech-savvy businesses worldwide, from startups and SMBs like Shogun to SaaS businesses like PandaDoc and enterprise businesses like L’Oreal and Samsonite.
- Nothing is de-facto. We challenge technology and opinions to build the most powerful product.
- We’re laser-focused. We solve complex problems one step after another; it makes them easier and allows us to ship sooner and continually evolve our understanding.
- Shipping is just the beginning. The sooner we ship, the sooner we get feedback on our assumptions and our solution to learn quickly if we have an impact. Shipping is just the first of many exciting steps.
- Occam’s Razor. We believe that 1 elegant solution is always better than a swiss-army knife of 300 different features and tools. Smart is always better than complex.
- Skill and imagination are the true merits of a person. We build a company with limitless opportunities to grow. We are owners; we are people who act as if it was their company, people who realize that, actually, it is their company.