Do you love working with developers? Let’s unite our efforts!
Uploadcare gives companies simple, powerful, and developer-friendly building blocks to handle file uploading and delivery so they can free up resources to focus on innovation. We have built an all-in-one file handling solution that serves files faster than in-house-built solutions and traditional CDNs.
You will closely work with our small content production team, design, product, and engineering, to create the words that guide Uploadcare’s product experiences.
This job offer covers contract work up to 20 hours per week and is expected to progress to a full-time job in 3-4 months.
- Communicate complex product features and benefits in ways that help our customers succeed in their goals
- Create product narratives for the key landing pages, user guides, landing pages, emails
- Scribe user flows, interactions, messaging, and microcopy within product interfaces
- Write everything the user experience requires, including navigation items, button labels, tooltips, headlines, descriptions, error messages
- Apply data-driven learnings to iterate and improve
- Proficient English speaker and writer
- Experience in UX writing for products for developers, developer tools, or SaaS
- Content portfolio — with a password, if applicable — with something of the following:
- style and formatting guidelines
- specimens of UI text
- direct or transactional emails
- user stories
- scenarios or video scripts
- user flows or journeys
- user support content
- user documentation
Strong editing and proofreading skills are a plus!
- We value mutual respect, mindfulness, and diversity
- We communicate heavily and are team players
- Results matter more than long work hours
- We are transparent
- We embrace failure, it’s part of the learning process
- We speak our minds
- We help our team members grow personally and professionally
Uploadcare is headquartered in Vancouver but many of our teams and roles are remote-first.
Interested in joining the team and helping us develop a great culture? Please send an email to email@example.com, and include a brief note introducing yourself, your content portfolio, and a few words about why Uploadcare is interesting to you.