Do you love working with developers? Let’s unite our efforts!
Uploadcare gives companies simple, powerful, and developer-friendly building blocks to handle file uploading and delivery so they can free up resources to focus on innovation. We have built an all-in-one file handling solution that serves files faster than in-house-built solutions and traditional CDNs.
You will be the first UX Writer in our team and will closely work with design, product, and engineering, to create the words that guide Uploadcare’s product experiences.
What you’ll do
- Craft company’s tone of voice.
- Map out how our products work together, refine concepts and definitions in our system.
- Communicate complex product features and benefits in ways that help our customers succeed in their goals.
- Create product narratives for the key landing pages, scribe user flows, interactions, messaging, and microcopy within product interfaces.
- Write everything the user experience requires, including navigation items, button labels, tooltips, headlines, intro copy, or error messages.
- Extensive experience in UX writing/content strategy for products for developers, developer tools, or SaaS.
- Content portfolio—with a password, if applicable—that should include, but isn’t limited to: style and formatting guidelines; specimens of UI text; direct or transactional emails; user stories, scenarios, flows, or journeys; user support, documentation, and product launch content.
- Strong editing and proofreading skills and a solid grasp of product design methodology.
- Apply data-driven learnings to iterate and improve.
- We value mutual respect, mindfulness, and diversity
- We communicate heavily and are team players
- Results matter more than long work hours
- We are transparent
- We embrace failure, it’s part of the learning process
- We speak our minds
- We grow personally and at work
Uploadcare is headquartered in Vancouver but many of our teams and roles are remote-first.
Interested in joining the team and helping us develop a great culture? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include a brief note introducing yourself, your content portfolio, and a few words about why Uploadcare is interesting to you.