The Uploadcare experience is centred around the concept of a project. Projects are separate environments with unique API keys, dedicated storage, and other settings.
We recommend creating at least two projects: for staging and the production environment.
We also recommend having different projects for different kinds of data: one serves your frontend assets, another for user-generated content, and one more for content that must be additionally secured with signed uploads and URLs.
We provide two kinds of API keys: public and secret.
Every project can be configurable in its Dashboard.
- Maximum file size
- Server-side MIME type filtering
- Malware protection rules
- Signed uploads
- Custom OAuth for external uploading sources
- Custom uploading CNAME
The account owner can add collaborators to their projects. Collaborators:
- Have full access to project files.
- Have access to this project's settings (including secret keys).
- Can't invite new users to the project.
- Can't delete the project. Only the project owner can do that.
- Don't have access to the payment settings for that project.
If the invited user doesn't have an Uploadcare account, they will be redirected to the signup page (they should use the same email address to which they were invited). The invitation link is valid for 24 hours.
Configure your team in the Team section.