Location: St.Petersburg, Russia/Remote
Seniority: Mid-Senior Level
Schedule: Full time
Team: Marketing, Funnel Function
Uploadcare gives companies simple, powerful and developer-friendly building blocks to handle file uploading and delivery so they can free up resources to focus on innovation. We have built an all-in-one file handling solution that serves files up to 4x faster than in-house built solutions and traditional CDNs.
Uploadcare is loved by customers, it is well funded and cash-positive. We work with thousands of businesses across the world, from startups and SMBs to world-famous names like Universal, L’Oreal, PandaDoc and Berkeley.
Help Uploadcare reach and gain B2B audience
To gain the competitive edge, Uploadcare is reaching its potential and existing customers through every effective channel like search ads, social media, popular blogs and media platforms, rating lists, e-mail, landing pages, etc. We need your expertise to make the most out of each channel when planning and running our B2B paid ad campaigns.
As an Uploadcare Paid Ad & Mailing Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for making Uploadcare campaign policy consistent. That means you plan, execute, track, and analyse every ad activity as a part of a smooth attraction, interaction and conversion chain but not as a separate channel initiative.
That is why we need a skillful practitioner who can plan, set up, run, monitor and successfully complete any kind of paid ad or mailing campaign. You should be comfortable with cohorts, banners, triggers, UTMs, webhooks, CPC, ROI etc., as well as meta titles, and… well, you are the person who will never leave the client card in Intercom empty.
We’re looking for candidates who raise the level of our teams. You should value and practice transparency, have the humility to accept your weaknesses and continuously strive to improve both personally and professionally.
If you’re motivated, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
In this role, you will
- Handle all Uploadcare paid ads and mailing campaigns “nose to tail” according to the Business Strategies.
- Analyse the current marketing and business needs to choose the best primary audience, channel, style and tactics for each campaign.
- Set clear tasks and collaborate seamlessly between in-house and freelance designers and copywriters.
- Work closely with the Insights team to set up and collect all necessary analytics.
- Contribute to develop and refine our lead generation and marketing automation processes.
- Take responsibility for what you build and the results you produce.
- Work in a modern campaign management and analytical ecosystem with various tools, like Intercom, Segment and Autopilot.
You might be a fit if you have
- 3+ years of global paid ad or campaign management experience in tech, with a track record of a top performer.
- Keen interest in the tech industry, and a good knowledge of online campaign management, various ad platforms and analytical tools.
- A skill of making impressive paid ad activity or mailing campaign fast to achieve planned results.
- A mind of self-starter who enjoys the challenge of a demanding and varied workflow.
- Passion about finding the best ways to impress and attract target audience.
- Flexibility to timely change tactics and strategy when getting poor results.
- Quality. You take pride in everything you build as a reflection of yourself.
- An ability to make banner or other design drafts in Figma is a plus.
- Profound analytical skills — ability to quickly define target audience or cohort, and predict possible outcomes.
- A world-class team of visionaries building the world-class product.
- Competitive base and uncapped commission structure.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- Comprehensive healthcare package.
- Generous vacation policy.
- Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences.
- We spend time together — Friday Fun, retreats 2 times a year and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents.
- Team breakfast catered few times per week & happy hours.
- Pet and drone-friendly office in St. Petersburg, Russia. We have a welsh corgi!
Send us a short email telling about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org