Three APIs for your entire file pipeline:
- Upload API — upload files to Uploadcare servers, faster, securely, and reliably.
- REST API — from basic CRUD operations to adding metadata, converting videos and documents, checking for viruses and running various add-ons.
- URL API — optimize, transform, and adjust images on the fly.
APIs come with integrations for the most popular programming languages and frameworks.
- Direct uploading
- Multipart uploading
- Uploading via URL
- Signed uploads
Upload API powers our File Uploader.
- Secure authorization
- File and groups management
- File arbitrary metadata management
- Video processing
- Document conversion
- Object recognition
- Image background removal
- Malware detection
REST API is a subject to versioning. When we introduce backward-incompatible changes, we release new major versions. Once published, such versions are supported for 2 years. See all versions here.
- Works on the fly
- Image optimization
- Image transformation
- Image color adjustment
- Image and text overlays
- Face detection and color recognition
- Getting file information
- Signed URLs
URL API can be used with Proxy.