The default Uploadcare setup implies using our storage. It is convenient since traffic and storage costs are included in your plan, and you can monitor your status in the dashboard. Our default storage requires no configuration and works out of the box.
Here is the Uploadcare storage workflow:
- A user uploads some file via Uploadcare Widget or one of our libraries.
- That file goes to our storage and CDN.
- Then, depending on the autostore option, the file is either kept in our storage forever or deleted after a 24-hour period.
- You can also manually store the file.
- In any case, your files are then delivered to your users via our CDN.
- If you are dealing with a media file, you can apply Media Processing operations by modifying its URL. All operations are applied on-the-fly and allow you to build responsive web or mobile apps.
You can also use your storage with Uploadcare.