Uploadcare File Uploader (beta) is an open source, responsive and mobile-ready website solution that allows users to select and upload multiple files from various sources. Also, it includes a built-in cloud image editor. You can customize the appearance and functionality to match your website and task.
File Uploader is supplied as a set of ready-made solutions for the most frequent file uploading cases. Each uploader is highly customizable on its own and could be used as a custom build reference, but you can use it as is.
File Uploader helps you perform the following tasks:
- Add a file uploading capability to your website or app.
- Upload files of any type and up to 5 TB in size.
- Get files from various upload sources, including local storage, camera, social media, and cloud storage services.
- Upload multiple files in one go.
- Track upload jobs with an individual progress bar for each file.
- Speed up the uploading with the uploading network (it works like CDN).
- Image Handling:
- Show image previews.
- Implement custom image crop options.
- Edit, enhance, and apply photo filters to images in any browser.
- Validate files by their format or size.
- Validate files by their MIME type (server-side filtering).
- Make your uploading system compatible with SOC 2, HIPAA, and more.
- Prevent remote code execution through File Uploading.
- Prevent code execution in uploaded files like SVG, html and xml.
- All of your uploads go to the storage covered by SLA and with a 99.9% uptime.
Please follow this installation guide on GitHub →