- Quick Start
- Libraries and Integrations
- Supported Browsers
- Live Configurator
Technically, File Uploader replaces your basic
<input type="file"> controls which then become buttons that activate the widget dialog. Here’s the latest File Uploader version in action,
Implementing our File Uploader helps you cover the following issues:
- Add file uploading capabilities to your website or app.
- Upload files of any type and up to 5TB in size.
- Get files from over a dozen upload sources including local storage, camera, social media, and cloud storage options.
- Upload multiple files in one go.
- Track how uploads are going via an individual progress bar for every file.
- Enable Drag’n’Drop for your upload user experience.
- Receive upload notifications.
- Implement our Distributed Upload Network to upload files faster.
- Image Handling
- Content Moderation
- Validate files by their format or size.
- Control inbound image resolutions.
- Make your uploading system compatible with SOC2, HIPAA, and more.
- Make 99.9% percent of your uploads hit their target.
- All of your uploads go to the storage covered by SLA and 99.9% uptime.
We handle browser support on our end. So, the widget should correctly work in a couple of latest browser versions.
The File Uploader is likely to run well in older versions of major browsers too, except for Internet Explorer < 10.
If you are looking to support older browsers including IE8, consider checking out Uploadcare Widget v2.
Feel free to ask your questions related to our File Uploader: