Do Not Share My Personal Information
Uploadcare does not sell or rent data and personal information belonging to its customers, newsletter subscribers, marketing leads and Service enquiries. Uploadcare processes your personal information only with the help of industry leaders with high data privacy and security standards.
You can exercise the following privacy rights by sending us a support ticket at email@example.com:
- The right to know which of your personal information is being collected.
- The right to know whether your personal information is sold or disclosed and to whom.
- The right to access your personal information.
- The right to deletion with certain limitations.
- The right to say “no” to the sale of your personal information — "Do Not Share My Information".
Upon receiving your request, we will provide you with the following information in a commonly used format within 45 days (extensions are possible under the CCPA):
- The categories of personal information collected/sold/disclosed for business purposes in the previous 12 months.
- You will receive “explicit notice” if a third party intends to sell your personal information.
We use device identifiers (like cookies, beacons, Ad IDs, and IP addresses) and we may provide this data to other companies in order to improve our websites. We may also use it to show our ads when you visit other companies’ sites and apps, or to allow other companies to show their ads on our sites and apps. This sharing of data may be defined as a sale under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
These device identifiers aren't what you might traditionally think of as personal information, like your name or phone number, and they don't directly identify you. However, if you don’t want us to “sell” this information, you can use the “Do Not Share setting.
If you’re not logged in, the setting will only apply to the site where you selected it.