Uploadcare’s CCPA Commitment
We are committed to helping Uploadcare customers and users understand, and where applicable, comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). The CCPA is a privacy-centric bill aimed at protecting the privacy of California consumers that came into effect on January 1, 2020.
Uploadcare has all the necessary controls in place, we:
- Comply with GDPR.
- Do not sell or rent your data and personal information.
- Process your personal information only with the help of industry leaders with high data privacy and security standards.
Uploadcare also monitors the guidance on CCPA compliance from privacy-related regulatory bodies and updates products, features, and contractual commitments accordingly.
You can exercise your rights by sending us a support ticket at email@example.com:
- The right to know which of your personal information is being collected.
- The right to know whether your personal information is sold or disclosed and to whom.
- The right to say “no” to the sale of your personal information — “Do Not Sell My Personal Information.”
- The right to access your personal information.
Fulfilling our privacy and data security commitments is important to us. We’re glad to help you prepare for any changes induced by CCPA. This page will be revised to reflect CCPA-related information as it becomes available.
If you want to learn more about how Uploadcare can help you with the compliance or have other related questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.